Growing, multi-location insurance company is looking for a strategic and innovative HR professional to provide HR leadership to a team of three while supporting the company in all areas of human resources.
· Working closely with department Managers on employee relations, performance management and staff development
· Ensuring multi-state compliance and federal employment laws and regulations
· Obtaining and interpreting HR trends and analytics
· Creating a collaborative, employee focused culture
· Mentor, coach and develop HR staff
· Create efficiencies and systems within HR department
Ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s degree with min 8-10 years of HR experience and min 3-5 years of management experience
· Corporate headquarters experience from insurance, financial services or related industry
· Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
· Must be able to work in a highly visible role within a customer focused environment.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.