The IT Business Analyst Manager will be responsible for the overall requirements effort on a large, enterprise project in a fast paced, large team environment. Includes managing the end to end, facilitating project meetings with all levels of management, removing obstacles and driving change while developing best practices and skills within your team. Will also be a team player who collaborates with other managers and project team members to develop improvements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- · Responsible for the ownership, strategy and direction of the requirements process in all phases of the SDLC
- · Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand project objectives, requirements and solution alternatives
- · Foster and maintain good relationships with IT and business partners to ensure processes are integrated to support goals
- · Work with business users, business analysts and development team to create and analyze various required project artifacts
- · Proposes solutions to problems and considers timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality
- · Ability to understand ambiguous requirements, identify gaps and dependencies
- · Suggest and implement recommendations on efficiency improvements where applicable
- · Responsible for hiring, resource/task planning and team member development
- · Set team direction, resolve problems, motivate and provide guidance to team members
- · Develop and implements clear goals, measurements, and benchmarks to support the strategic direction.
- · Develop innovative processes, communications, metrics, and accountabilities that result in process improvements
- · Guide and inspire the Business Analysis and development team enabling the team to complete goals.
- · Oversee requirements quality across the Business Analysis team to create, maintain, and deliver detailed requirements documents, focusing on the integrity, coherence, and alignment of requirements across the overall portfolio
- · Experience managing a team of Business Analysts and developers on complex, large scale, enterprise level projects with proven track record of delivering high quality functional and technical requirements
- · Ability to successfully lead a team in a very dynamic environment with multiple simultaneous priorities and aggressive deadlines
- · Effective communicator, building positive cross-functional team relationships
- · Excellent problem-solving abilities to find effective solutions to business problems while understanding business risk and analysis methodology
- · Broad technical skills with relevant technology, tools, database and middleware knowledge
- · Maintains an understanding of current IT methodologies and business analyst techniques with desire to continue to grow
- · Ability to evaluate and transform the business objectives and business requirements to functional/technical requirements
- · Ability to analyze and map business processes and data flows for current and future state while identifying cross system impacts
7+ Years with Business Analyst software development Management experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering or other related field
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.