Growing, multi-location insurance company is looking for a strategic and innovative HR professional to lead all phases of the Human Resource function.
· Developing and implementing both tactical and strategic HR initiatives
· Creating a recruiting and retention plan to meet the growth goals of the company
· Working closely with team leaders on employee relations, performance management and staff development
· Ensuring multi-state compliance and federal employment laws and regulations
· Obtaining and interpreting HR trends and analytics
· Creating a collaborative, employee focused culture
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with min 10 years of HR leadership experience coupled with excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills. Must be able to work in a highly visible role within a customer focused environment. Some travel required. Insurance or related industry referred.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.