Top Development spot for a multi-location human services agency servicing counties in CNY. The Director will manage of a small staff working closely with the board and the Executive Director.
- Development of an annual fundraising plan
- Create and execute an annual giving campaign
- Identify prospective individual and corporate donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships
- Research and increase grant funding
- Create and oversee special events and stewardship initiatives
- Training and development of Foundation board.
Ideal candidate will have a B.A. with min 7-10 years of demonstrated fundraising experience, including: staff management experience, grant writing experience, strong board relations and development exp, excellent organizational, planning, leadership and communication skills.
Educational Requirements: BS
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.