Global Optics company is adding to their team. The Key Account Manager will work with existing accounts on strategic growth initiatives in addition to prospecting for new customers and markets.
· Develop business partner relationship with key clients
· Identify issues and investigate solutions
· Negotiate contracts and compile quotes
· Manage projects internally and externally, including budgets, timelines and reporting
· Collaborate with sales, marketing and engineering teams to make sure clients’ needs are met
Ideal candidate will have BS. Degree in a technical field coupled with 3-5 years of sales, account management or technical experience from a mechanical or electrical manufacturing company focused on the medical/life sciences market. Must be self-driven with strong technical aptitude and communication skills.
Salary: Base + incentive
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.