Outstanding opportunity with a well-established company in Cortland, NY. This role will provide tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives. Responsibilities include:
· Partnering with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy
· Providing day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation
· Performing talent acquisition for the assigned client base
· Managing and actively participating in recruitment campaigns
· Facilitating the process of candidate selection- interviewing, job offer, background check, and on boarding
· Partnering with Payroll, HRIS, AND Compensation and benefits functions as needed
Ideal candidate will have proven knowledge of the full life cycle recruiting components. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field required with 5-7 years of HR experience
Please send resume in confidence to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.