The Youth Nutrition Specialist is responsible for working with K-12 schools to execute programs and actions that increase dairy sales in schools throughout the service region market area.
· Implement school marketing programs and assist with the development and execution of new innovative methods to increase participation in school nutrition programs.
· Provide consultative support to school nutrition program directors, manage projects, achieve goals under the overall mission and objectives of the organization
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with, but not limited to school nutrition directors, school administrators, local/state partners i.e. anti-hunger groups, departments of education and agriculture
· Monitor school nutrition regulations to remain abreast of current events and issues
· Develop customized marketing materials to facilitate program placement
· Collect, analyze, and evaluate data that supports school nutrition programs
· Plan and develop conferences for school district decision makers
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor's degree in Nutrition or related field is required
· Five (5) years of experience in child nutrition
· Sales and marketing skills preferred
· Valid Driver's License with a good driving record and access to a vehicle
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Nutrition/Dietetics
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.