The School Marketing Specialist is responsible for working with K-12 schools in the Eastern MD/ Delaware/Washington DC area to execute programs and actions that increase milk and dairy sales in schools throughout the service region market area. This position promotes and implements core youth programs that support increasing access and participation in federal school nutrition programs
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with targeted school nutrition directors, school districts, local and state partners including Departments of Health, Education and Agriculture.
· Support the implementation of National and local marketing programs designed for school and child nutrition program outreach.
· Collaborate to develop and conduct summits, workshops and tools for school nutrition personnel and key school stakeholders to convey key program message points utilizing current results and resources to support program implementation.
· Provide data that supports evaluation of child nutrition and fitness programs and school food service marketing programs.
· Monitor child nutrition trends, keeping abreast of current events and issues
· MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor's degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or related field is required.
· Five years of experience in child nutrition and school food service.
· Registered Dietitian, licensed SNS, LDN, or CDN a plus.
· Child Nutrition Program knowledge with sales and marketing skills required.
· Valid Driver's License with a good driving record and access to a vehicle.
· Routine Day travel is required.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Nutrition/Dietetics
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.