Regional Law firm is looking for a Writer to join the marketing team. The Writer will serve as the primary team member responsible for writing, editing, and managing daily print and digital marketing content needs across all firm practice areas and initiatives.
· Writing, editing, proofreading, and managing daily, frequently time-sensitive print and digital marketing content needs
· Ensure message quality, format, and content are consistent with firm editorial standards across all marketing materials
· Manage and proofread all attorney-submitted content to the firm's Experience & Proposal Center and submit monthly tracking reports
· Create and manage all social media content on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter and provide training to attorneys on optimizing individual accounts for business development.
· Demonstrable skill as a strong marketing thinker and writer
· Exceptional business writing skills with the ability to follow a style guide; preferred proficiency with the Chicago Manual of Style; familiarity with Garner's Modern English Usage a plus
· Superior attention to detail in proofreading, copyediting, and fact checking
· Excellent time-management skills and an ability to effectively juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and comfort with video conferencing across a variety of platforms (Teams, Zoom, Lifesize, etc.)
· Must have a team-oriented, collaborative, and flexible work style
· Undergraduate or graduate degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, English, or relevant experience
· 5-7 years of experience creating marketing communications in a corporate environment, preferably for a professional services firm or PR/marketing agency
** Can live anywhere in NYS and work remotely
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.