New role for a growing manufacturing company. The HR Manager will have responsibility for all operational and developmental Human Resources matters supporting two locations, reporting directly to the CEO.
· Develop HR processes and standards while ensuring compliance with labor laws and policies
· Recruiting and retention: finding creative way to attract and retain talent
· Employee relations: create and implement programs that foster employee engagement
· Represent company in all union related matters
· Manage benefits and payroll administration
· Manage and develop a HR Coordinator
· Education: 4 year degree in Human Resources or Labor Relations preferred
· Min 3-5 years in HR Management with experience in all areas of Human Resources
· Manufacturing or related industry experience and union experience preferred
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree preferred
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.