Full-service furniture dealership proudly representing Herman Miller and other quality manufacturers of corporate, educational, and healthcare products is looking for a Designer to join the team.
JOB SUMMARY: Provide Design expertise to the Sales Staff on projects requiring Design and CET Services. Essential Product knowledge and Technical Training will be required to successfully perform job requirements Must have experience in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD Experience in Cap2020 and CET a PLUS!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Included but not limited to
• Review Design Request with Manager and appropriate Sales Staff.
• Meet with client to understand needs of client.
• Assist with existing inventory if required.
• Measure client space to avoid installation problems in field.
• Start design process preparing Client Folder.
• Prepare layouts.
• Provide Assistance to client for color/fabric etc. selections.
• Provide initial Budget Specifications for client.
• Prepare final drawings and specifications.
• Work with manufacturers and vendor reps to obtain education on new products and offerings, along with receiving samples and other pertinent information.
• Must have experience in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
• Experience in Cap2020 and CET a PLUS!
• Requires extreme attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven industry.
• Requires the ability to be optimistic, independent, and forward thinking.
• Must be a highly creative problem solver with a drive for change.
• Must have critical and creative thinking ability.
• Ability to be socially poised with an outgoing and fast thinking personality to provide exceptional customer service to internal staff and clients.
• Willingness to take direction and learn from others.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Interior Design
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.