Excellent opportunity with a premiere full service hotel property that includes a restaurant, conference center, spa and golf course.
The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for:
- Directing, coordinating and supervising Sales Staff in all sales-related activities, including direct sales efforts, marketing, follow-up, and proper sales administration.
- Developing and growing existing accounts and generating new business to ensure that Rooms and Banquet (food and beverage) revenues meet or exceed budget in order to maximize revenues and profits while maintaining guest/client satisfaction
- Develop and manage the departmental budget and monitor sales activities and performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan and to accurately report variances/projections.
- Develop hotel-level tactical sales and marketing plans to support overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and programs.
- Recruit, hire, train and provide mentoring/development for all sales personnel; conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback to employees using company hiring standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred; and three years related experience in a senior sales role in a hotel.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry, have a strong sales and marketing background, sound administrative skills, and well developed management skills.
Salary: Salary + bonus opportunity
Educational Requirements: BS
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.