Great opportunity to join a growing manufacturer of custom machinery. This expansion role will cover a Southeast territory generating new business from both existing and new customers.
· Identify and market to new potential customers via cold calling, sales visits, email, and other marketing techniques.
· Maintain strong relationships with existing customers.
· Work with Company Marketing team to develop appropriate marketing collateral for target markets.
· Identify new potential product ideas or re-application of existing products into new markets.
· Report on all activities via the Company CRM process and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, marketing, or related technical field required.
· 2-3+ years of experience selling packaging machinery preferred. Industry adjacent sales experience considered.
· Demonstrable sales background managing a national, regional territory with frequent travel (approximately 60-70%).
· Strong sales skills including prospecting, forecasting, pitching, presenting, and closing capital equipment projects.
· Proven record of accomplishment at business planning and achieving measurable goals.
· Proven ability to work effectively with an array of cross-functional teams across the company.
· Excellent presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
Salary: Base + comm
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.