Serve as an integral part of an experienced, reputable financial /tax corporate team.
· Preparation of individual and corporate returns.
· Develop systematic tools to project state and federal liabilities.
· Evaluate tax planning initiatives and review trust estimates.
· State current on tax legislation.
· Assist in complex tax planning strategies.
· Bachelor’s in Accounting, CPA required.
· Must have experience in tax compliance, planning and defense.
· Strong attention to detail.
Outstanding company and benefits.
Please call or send resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Accounting
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.