Growing construction company is looking for an experienced Safety professional to lead the overall health and safety culture for the company.
· Develop, implement and manage all health and safety programs
· Support all safety efforts internally and on all job sites
· Ensure workplace is in compliance with OSHA and other state, local or industry specific regulations
· Conduct audits and job safety inspections
· Ensure contractor compliance
· Develop a systematic approach to collect data, analyze causes of accidents and generate required reporting
· Coach, mentor and train superintendents on safety and OSHA regulations
Ideal candidate will have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5-7 years in a Health & Safety management role in construction or related industry. Must have expert knowledge of OSHA regulations including a 10-hour & 30-hour certification and 500 or 502 certified preferred. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills coupled with a strong work ethic. Must be able to travel to job sites within upstate NY and possess a valid NYS driver’s license.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.