Human Resources Consulting firm is looking for a HR professional to assist clients in a variety of industries with all areas of Human Resources with a focus on compliance and best practices.
· Conduct and participate in HR Assessments for clients and provide best practice and benchmarking insights.
· Review and make recommendations to leadership for improvements to clients' HR policies, procedures and practices.
· Provide clients with guidance on various HR needs of varying complexity.
· Create and deliver client presentations and training materials.
· Minimum 3-5 years of progressively responsible human resources or comparable experience
· PHR preferred (or SHRM-CP)
· Highly analytical and results-oriented
· Strong oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills
· Excellent listening skills with strong client focus.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.