- Develop talent acquisition plans that anticipate short/long-term business needs
- Work with business leaders to attract, select, and onboard new talent.
- Through the performance management system, assure annual employee job performance assessments are conducted. This includes the annual goal setting process, the annual assessment process.
- Provide guidance and direction to business leaders on human resource management policies, processes, and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required, PHR/SPHR Certificates preferred
- Minimum 5 years professional experience working within a human resources function
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, while also able to manage multiple priorities
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.