Learning & Development Specialist, Syracuse, NY
Growing company with multiple business units is adding to their HR team. The Learning & Development Specialist will work closely with the VP of HR to create training programs that support all business areas.
• Design, lead, and implement innovative talent development strategies and effective learning programs across the company.
• Lead the development of management training programs
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure learning and development initiatives align with both individual and team needs
• Create a learning and development strategy, vision and action plan to close skill gaps contributing to the success of the organization
• Develop assessments that measure learner outcomes including productivity.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
• PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.