HR Generalist/ Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR Department of a rapidly growing biotech company
· Identify, source, recruit, and screen potential employees for specific positions, focused on medical, scientific and support roles.
· Oversee the applicant, hiring and onboarding process and to maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
· Collects and analyzes data to maintain current understanding of fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and demand for candidates in particular fields.
· Consults with dept heads/ hiring managers to gain clear understanding of dept need and specific duties, responsibilities and qualifications of a particular role.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
· 3 years of leadership experience demonstrating professional communication skills.
· Minimum 3 years of experience Human Resources Administration and or Talent Acquisition in Medical, Biomed or related industry.
· SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or PHR, SPHR highly desired.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.