Scope of Responsibilities: Responsible for the design, development, and coding of websites. Acts as a web design subject matter expert within the Web Development team and translates functional requirements into technical requirements for the creation of a website or web based application.
Responsible for developing new code or enhancing existing applications, including layout and functions.
Job Summary: Responsible for designing, developing and updating of company websites along with enhancing, maintaining and supporting the Intranet. Collaborate with other developers to ensure that coding practices and specifications are developed, documented, and adopted. Responsible for interacting with stakeholders and customers to obtain business requirements and throughout the technical support process. Make recommendations on the use of new and emerging web technologies. Monitor performance of site and internet marketing initiatives, as needed
· Responsible for the Design, layout and coding of external websites that interface into our marketing and pharmacy programs for all of our business entities
· Responsible for participating in business requirements analysis process, as needed
· Responsible for the maintenance of the databases related to the websites
· Responsible for maintaining and supporting the Intranet web page designed for employee use
· Responsible for troubleshooting the websites and identifying solutions to the problems
· Responsible for handling customer issues with site functionality through Incident Management tickets
· Monitor internet performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
· Responsible to ensure that websites are developed and maintain both PCI and HIPAA compliance
· Maintain and administer all legal Internet domains.
· Responsible for supporting Commercial Business Development as needed
· Responsible for completing all mandatory and regulatory training programs
· Perform other duties as assigned
Job Skills Required:
· Strong knowledge and development experience with the following: Python, Django, REST framework, jQuery, API development
· Experience with SQL and Postgres databases
· Experience with OWASP secure coding concepts
· Experience using SFTP, SSH, and other security protocols
· Experience working in LAMP or Linux webserver environment
· Knowledge or and or experience with Unit Testing
· Previous experience with Revision Control Software such as Subversion or Git
· Previous experience with Content Management Systems
· Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
· Basic knowledge of SEO principles and utilizing SEO tools such as Google Analytics.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
Management Skills Required:
· Customer Service: Must provide timely and accurate responses to all business associates and customers
· Planning: Must develop effective plans, objectives and goals that achieve desired results in a timely manner
· Organization: Must organize work in a systematic way, establish clear lines of responsibility, and delegate effectively
· Communication: Must write and speak clearly and effectively at all levels, listen and be attentive to others
· Decision Making: Gather, analyze data and make and/or implement effective decisions in a timely manner
· Technology: Must use technology to its fullest potential to achieve department and corporate goals
Leadership Skills Required:
· Leadership: Gains acceptance of ideas and accomplishes goals through subordinates, peers and teams
· Personnel Development: Selects, trains, coaches and develops associates and teams for peak performance
· Team Work: Must strengthen team performance by sharing information, establishing guidelines and celebrating success
· Empowerment: Demonstrates positive and active ownership of one’s responsibilities and fosters the same in others
· Employee Relations: Provides and solicits constructive feedback, evaluates performance and takes corrective action
· Intuitive/Open minded: Must be able to see opportunities, develop and implement creative solutions to complex problems
· Achievement Drive: Driven to achieve goals, objectives and results. Fosters a culture of continuous improvement
· Positive/Supportive: Inspires and shows faith in others, builds a positive and supportive work environment
· Flexibility: Ability to adapt to changing business needs. To balance multiple priorities and deliver under pressure
Must be available, and on-time for scheduled work shifts
· Minimum: Associates degree in computer science
· Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Web Based Technologies
· Required: Previous experience developing and maintaining dynamic web sites in a LAMP environment.
· Preferred: Previous experience in the advertising and/or marketing aspects of a retail business
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.