· Works with IT Risk to maintain the IT Risk Register
· Assists in the development of risk mitigation plans and reporting on risk items
· Develop plans for continuity of essential functions and resumption of complete business operations
· Consult with lines of business to align recovery requirements with IT capabilities through establish recovery time objectives and recovery point objectives
· Establish a framework and methodology for completion of business continuity plans by operating units throughout organization
· Conduct business process analysis, business impact analysis, and risk assessments of essential functions and/or information systems
· Assists in the coordination and development of Disaster Recovery procedures and business resumption planning across AS/400 and client server platforms
· Coordinate with IT to ensure the protection of critical data through data backups.
· Develop and assist with all Disaster Recovery exercises to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and internal policies
· Develop and oversee all pre-exercise and post-exercise documentation, problem identification/resolution, updates to recovery and application verification plans
· Ensure that organizational procedures, documentation, systems, and facilities are compliant with established policies.
· Provide periodic progress reports to management and participates in audits as required
· Interact with vendors, third parties, and contractors to coordinate exercises and obtain business continuity services and products
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.