Great opportunity with a national distribution company who is a leader in their industry. The Maintenance Manager will lead the maintenance team in a 24x5 operation ensuring operational execution and efficiencies.
Key responsibilities include:
· Provide leadership direction to Maintenance team to identify industry trends and communicate benefits and potential risks associated with developed strategies to improve business performance
· Identify Operational opportunities improved organizational efficiencies and provide/recommend innovative solutions to help achieve the business goals
· Implement maintenance continuous improvement measures and initiatives
· Manage project plans and assign team resources as necessary on both the warehouse/conveyor/automation and building/office fronts
· Manage and Assist with the maintaining of the Material Handling systems (conveyor, SRM’s in motion scanners, VFD’s, Servo Motors and controls, etc.)
· Develop and maintain a preventative maintenance schedule for all MHE systems as required by the manufacture and management policies
· Provide training for employees on procedures/systems
· Bachelor's Degree Required (Industrial engineering, business administration, computer science, information systems, or other related)
· Min 10-15 years’ experience in Warehouse Maintenance Management
· Must have experience with conveyor systems, pick to belt maintenance and other MHE systems
· Knowledge of wholesale distribution strongly preferred
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge and understanding of Labor Management processes strongly preferred
· Strong organizational & time management skills. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize effectively, and change direction on short notice in an effective manner. Do what it takes to get the job done.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.