Growing manufacturing company is looking for an experienced, hands on, Production Manager to lead all production for a two-shift nonunion facility.
· Develop production plans that meet or exceed customer objectives, deliver finished goods inventories at or below target levels.
· Estimate costs and prepare budgets
· Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
· Monitor production to resolve issues
· Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
· Ensure output meets quality standards
· Enforce health and safety precautions'
· BS in Industrial Engineering or related degree.
· Min 7-10 years' experience in Production Management in an electronics manufacturing or related environment.
· Strong strategic planning, continuous improvement and MRP systems experience.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills with ability to set goals and hold people accountable
· Strong analytical and problem skills
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.