The Vice President of Operations is responsible for leading, directing and overseeing the operational capabilities of a growing manufacturer of custom-built machinery. This position directs engineering, operations, service and project management while driving world class manufacturing methodologies and ensuring operational excellence.
• Defining and implementing operations strategy, structure, and processes.
• Monitoring performance to proactively identify efficiency, service, quality issues and developing and implementing solutions.
• Planning and implementing safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal OSHA rules and regulations.
• Leading and driving a service and quality first mentality throughout the organization.
• Hiring and developing top operational leadership talent.
• Planning and achieving annual cost savings through continuous improvement projects.
• Minimum 15 years of operational leadership experience within the manufacturing industry
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Industrial/Mechanical Engineering required, Master’s Degree preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge and proven successful implementation of lean manufacturing principles and protocols
• Ability to effectively manage, lead and supervise a multidisciplinary team
• 10+ years' experience in resource planning
• Sound project management skills, organizational and time management skills, analytical and evaluative skills along with excellent problem solving abilities
• Polished leadership skills to successfully perform planning, directing, executing, reporting, and administrative responsibilities
• Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Educational Requirements: Master's degree preferred
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.