Growing electronics manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Procurement Director to manage procurement and planning while leading a team of three.
· Manage purchasing function to maximize supplier performance, optimize inventory investment and achieve supply base cost reductions.
· Propose strategies to improve processes and procedures associated with material acquisition
· Negotiate and administer long term contractual arrangements with strategic suppliers where appropriate.
· Manage purchase order information into the management information system.
· Review supplier statement of work (SOW) documents internally as well as with suppliers
· Provide leadership and direction to department staff.
· BS degree in Supply Chain, Finance or Business Administration
· Minimum 8-10 years of Purchasing Management experience in the manufacturing industry
· Excellent leadership and project management skills
· Strong communication and negotiation skill
· Ability to work well under pressure in a face paced environment
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Salary: Salary + bonus
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree preferred
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.