Growing manufacturing company is adding to their team. The Buyer will manage supplier sources for new product design, development, and introductions, transitioning from engineering to production.
· Source new material requirements with approved suppliers where possible and identify new suppliers as needed to support new design material requirements
· Review and act upon material requirements by negotiating pricing and delivery while ensuring a positive supplier relationship with the supply base
· Manage material delivery receipts to assure proper inventory levels and payments to suppliers
· Actively evolve processes and procedures associated with material acquisition and inventory control to achieve or exceed the company's revenue and profit margin goals through continuous improvement initiatives.
· Bachelor's degree preferred in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related technical field.
· Minimum of five years purchasing experience in electro-mechanical manufacturing industry.
· Creative problem solving and ability to communicate and build relationships both internally and externally
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· An in depth understanding of product costing attributes (total cost solution)
· The ability to work well under pressure.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree preferred
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.