The COO will be part of the Senior Leadership Team, reporting directly to the CEO and have overall responsibility for the marketing, business development, program management and day to day operations of a regional nonprofit organization.
· Creating and driving sales and marketing strategies and goals.
· Collaborating with leadership team to develop and implement operational systems, policies and processes
· Provide day to day leadership and staff development of a stable and growing regional workforce
· Develop and manage complex projects and multiple programs simultaneously
· Master's Degree or equivalent in Business Administration.
· Seasoned C-Suite executive with at least 10 years' senior leadership experience.
· Previous non-profit, government and management experience is encouraged.
· Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer and/or a similar relevant role that demonstrated experience in operational excellence and driving results success.
· Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
· Understanding of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
· Dairy, retail or consumer products industry experience preferred
· Must have valid Driver’s license and be able to travel.
· Excellent leadership, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.