Top Development spot for a local nonprofit organization. The Director will work closely with the Executive Director and Board of Directors on all aspects of fund development including:
· Development of a comprehensive fundraising plan
· Create and execute annual and planned giving campaigns
· Identify prospective individual and corporate donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships
· Research and increase grant funding
· Create and oversee special events and sponsorship initiatives
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with min 5-7 years of demonstrated fundraising experience, including: staff management experience, grant writing experience, strong board relations and development exp, excellent organizational, planning, leadership and communication skills. Must be goal oriented and self driven.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.