Growing Professional Services firm is adding to their Marketing team. The Event and Conference Manager will be responsible for strategic development and tactical execution of all the firms' events and conferences, both in-person and digital/virtual and for all internal firm and external client and community initiatives.
* Work with internal stakeholders to identify event or conference objectives and desired outcomes, metrics/KPIs, all involved stakeholders, budgets and timelines
* Create project scope and work with Project Manager to develop project plans with assigned roles, action steps, and deadlines, lead/manage all tactical team project meetings to meet deadlines
* Work with marketing team to identify materials required and production needs (e.g., invitations, custom materials, traffic-driver e-mails, promotional items, videos, names tags, table tents, etc.)
* Collaborate with Digital Marketing Coordinator on social media posts to promote presentations
* Manage all day of event production from start to finish, participating on-site/in-person as relevant; effectively address unforeseen issues in a calm and productive way
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of current work experience and education
*3-5 years of experience executing and producing events in a corporate environment, preferably for a professional services firm; experience in the event and hospitality industries also considered
*Experience in executing in-person events, including RFP development, bid evaluation, and contract negotiation/execution management with multiple venues and suppliers
* Experience in executing and supporting digital/virtual events and conferences across a variety of digital/virtual platforms (e.g., GoToWebinar; Zoom; Cvent; Socio; Pathable; 6Connex; etc.)
*Excellent time- management skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities and still meet deadlines
* Collaborative, creative and flexible work style
* Superior attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.