International company expanding into the United States is looking for a General Manager to establish and manage their US office in Syracuse, NY.
The company is a brewery & distillery buy-product management company that sells to dairy farms.
- Day to day management of the operations - including sales, suppliers, third party haulers and farmer customers.
- Developing an expanding network of farmer customers by delivering value and exceptional customer service.
- Financial management including pricing, contract negotiations and P&L.
- Marketing including trade shows, social media and farmer events.
Ideal candidate will have
- Min 8 years General Management experience from a sales or commercial focused company in the agricultural industry.
- Experience managing and growing a regulated business.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
The GM must be able and willing to travel internationally and domestically.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.