Growing manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Purchasing agent to manage and optimize the purchasing activities and processes.
· Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
· Collaborating with product development, scheduling, replenishment, receiving and finance staff.
· Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
· Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
· Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
· Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
· Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
· Minimum 3-5 years experience in purchasing
· Familiarity with unique requirements of food industry purchasing process.
· Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
Educational Requirements: Degree preferred
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.