To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In close collaboration with the leadership team, develop and maintain the company’s overall strategy for recruiting, retaining, and developing employees. consistent with the company culture and aligning with company mission and core values.
- Oversee all aspects of a comprehensive human resource program including, but not limited to; compensation, benefits, leave, discipline, disputes, investigations, payroll, performance. management, recognition, morale, occupational health and safety, and training.
- Establish and continuously improve processes and systems to monitor and ensure the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and communicate changes in policy effectively to organization.
- Continuously optimize the company’s human resource information systems and processes to maximize efficiency and to ensure they are in alignment with our overall strategy and mission.
- Facilitate professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff and employees as needed, inclusive of industry compliance.
- Ensure leadership is consistently informed of new trends, best practices, regulatory changes, technology, legislation, and similar, so you can share those with the executive team for consideration with future strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of HR management experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Familiarity with manufacturing business process development, deployment, and continuous improvement preferred.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors' degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.