To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serve as a liaison between company and its stakeholders.
- Develop intermediate and long-range marketing plans, working closely with transportations/logistics, membership, sustainability, and accounting personnel.
- Evaluate and track the supply and demand between members and the sales agreements with customers.
- Assist in creating marketing strategies to support weekly sales to existing customers.
- Research market conditions and federal order provisions and data on a local, regional, and national level. Prepare and submit reports and recommend actions based on findings.
- Provide support to market research, communications, member services, accounting, and general management through data analysis, publication writing, and presentation development.
- Research trends in supply and demand to assist in development of forecasting and budgeting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or related curriculum with minimum of three years of experience required (or equivalent combination of experience and education).
- Agriculture, food, or dairy experience preferred.
- Understanding of Federal Milk Marketing Orders and Milk Pricing desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate clearly and effectively, for a. diverse range of internal and external audiences.
- Valid NYS Driver’s license and willingness to travel as required.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.