To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify event or conference objectives/desired outcomes metrics/KPIs, participants, budgets, and timelines.
- Lead negotiations, contract management, and coordinate with vendor partners.
- Maintain inventory of promotional items and other materials.
- Manage all day-of event production from start to finish, participating on-site/in-person as-relevant and with virtual live events.
- Mobile, train and schedule volunteers to work at events.
- Identify improvements and streamlining opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience executing and producing events in a corporate environment
- Proven track record in developing tactical programs that advance corporate strategic objectives
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities and still meet deadlines.
- Collaborative, creative, and flexible work style
- Ability to travel and work weekends/evenings as needed in a six-state region
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.