To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Sales Manager will sell to the electrical wholesale industry and manage independent representatives. Responsibilities:
- Creates sales plan and quotas for each representative, region, and product category in support of national objectives by reviewing sales information, to include audit results and identified trends in order to meet daily sales numbers.
- Develops and presents proposals to/for specific customers and potential customers per their requirements, including industry specific solutions.
- Submit expenditures, known variances, and forecasts to CEO for approval.
- Identify and determine national sales system improvements and implements any needed procedural change.
- Ensures sales standards and processes are met and followed; will follow-up on corrective actions.
- Works with internal representatives and regional sales representative agencies to maintain service and expand customer base for the growth of existing customers as well as to bring on new customers weekly.
- Builds and maintains rapport with key customers; identifies new customer opportunities.
- Strategically identify and follow up with targeted customers with daily, weekly scheduled Sales and Engineering calls with to determine new product opportunities and/or service changes.
- Stays current regarding industry trends through surveying consumer needs, tracking competitors and participating in education opportunities. Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Prepares and delivers presentations that explain product services to independent representatives, customers, and prospective customers.
- Provides technical and non-technical support and services to customers or other staff members regarding the use, operation and maintenance of product.
- Daily management planning meeting with the team to measure daily success against daily goals.
- 70% travel
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, STEM field, Business Administration or similar Experience: Minimum of ten years of experience in Marketing/Customer Service/Sales in HVAC areas.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or related
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.