- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with partner carriers
- Collaborate with multiple team members across the organization to execute a renewal strategy
- Develop strong working relationships with underwriters at multiple, nationally recognized, and highly rated insurance carriers
- Be proactive in bringing forward suggestions for changes in procedure, process or planning to improve the client experience.
- Be a center of knowledge on industry news, changes in regulation and market trends.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proactive nature with problem solving
- Must be a good multi-tasker with a strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude with the ability to deliver service excellence
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or previous experience
- NYS Property & Casualty Broker’s License
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.