- Oversee the daily activities and operations of the following staff functions; major gifts/planned giving, special giving, publications and related programs.
- Provides strategic guidance to leadership staff within all areas of responsibility.
- Organizes, plans, budgets for, conducts and evaluates development activities of the Foundation, working closely with the Chair of the Foundation Board of Directors and other board members.
- Develops, plans, and evaluates short, mid and long-term goal setting and goal achievement through facilitation and guidance consistent with the strategic plan.
- Responsible for managing campaigns for capital, endowment and other specific purposes.
- Develops and monitors methods for tracking results. Analyzes that information for evaluation and planning purposes.
- Responsible for developing, enhancing and supervising the Foundation volunteer network to ensure that the activities and involvement of these friends of Crouse Health are productive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, liberal arts or related.
- Minimum 5-7 years in a fund development, marketing or public relations leadership role in healthcare or related industry.
- Proven track record in major gifts, planned giving, annual giving and capital campaign programs.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee a business with income statement and balance sheet responsibility.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Raiser’s Edge.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to collaborate with Foundation staff, Board of Directors and Crouse Health Hospital administration and Board members.
- Rooted in Central NY with an established network in the community.
Salary: $175k-$200k DOE
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.