- Recruiting, onboarding and employee retention for all departments
- Working closely with department Managers on employee relations, performance management and staff development
- Managing employee benefit and leave programs
- Maintaining ongoing knowledge of HR trends, best practices and all laws and regulations
- Creating and maintaining a positive company culture
- Bachelor’s degree with min 5-7 years of HR Management experience
- Corporate headquarters experience in manufacturing or related industry
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Collaborative and team focused.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Send resume to: email@example.com
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.