- To identify and cultivate new business opportunities and establish high level relationships with targeted customer accounts across a wide range of major industrial markets in order to yield profitable sale volumes for stamping, machining, and sheet metal operations.
- Monitor all customer quotes through the Estimating Department to ensure timely issuance for all customer quotes and proper follow-up with end customer.
- Perform cold calling of prospective customer accounts and accurately qualify all sales leads.
- Coordinate program/project planning between customer representatives and company to set expectations, ensure identification of appropriate design criteria, product requirements, manufacturing, schedules, target pricing, & forecasted annual volume, along with any other similar considerations.
- Assist with Strategic Marketing Plans by assessing growth opportunities, competitive analysis, and conveying the voice of the customer to management.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and routinely participate in on-site customer visits.
- The ability to consistently execute and deliver on agreed upon sales quotas & targets.
- 5 to 10 plus years in a sales/ business development position in the metal component industry (stamping, machining, and/or sheet metal fabrication) is required.
- Experience in developing a sales territory by securing new customer accounts and growing existing customer relationships within the assigned territory.
- Must be self-reliant and able to work independently and present a high sense of urgency and initiative.
- Excellent sales and relationship building skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven negotiation and analytical skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). In addition, experience in ERP and CRM systems is preferred.
- Must be able to travel within the territory.
Salary: $100k-$125k + comm
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.