- Collaborating with stakeholders to best understand needs/goals/constraints, while thoroughly documenting items of interest.
- Using various techniques to gather requirements, such as interviews, surveys, etc.
- Providing an analysis and evaluation of requirements.
- Identify areas of concern and propose solutions.
- Create documentation to include data models, process flow charts, and stories.
- Communicate requirements and ensure clear understanding.
- Establish requirements and document changes as approved.
- Assist in development of test cases and validation.
- Evaluate and measure process, methods, and outcomes.
Salary: $30.00-45.00/hr, DOE
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in relevant field required (i.e. Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Analytics)
To submit your resume, please fill out the information below. All resume submissions are confidential.